Sunday 13 May 2012

A pastel portrait and a bit of fun

Just a posting a picture of me and an old painting, actually a pastel portrait - I used to paint in a realistic way even if I wasn't very good at it. I am standing in my garden wearing a tee-shirt I have just purchased from Zazzle. It is a much better picture of the tee-shirt design on that site.  I still have the painting, for some reason, portraits of unknown models do not sell very well. You can see a better and larger image of the painting on my Flickr photostream.


The image on the tee is from a marbled craft paper which I made using shaving foam. A very easy technique, especially for youngsters. At the bottom of the image is the legend, "My other tee-shirt is a Da Vinci". Well I thought it was funny!

If you would like to purchase a tee-shirt, or something a little less frivolous from my UK  Zazzle store or just browse across to see what it is all about please feel very welcome. I am always happy to see visitors, especially if they drop a comment or two, LOL.

By the way, I have just purchased a Fujifilm Finepix camera (14Mpixels / 10X optical zoom) using money I have earnt from my Zazzle store. If you feel that you could create designs for your own products, why not give it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment