Monday 23 August 2010

New aceo's for my friend's new art/craft shop

I was invited to send a consignment of paintings to a new shop being opened by a very good friend whom I met on the internet. These are a few of the water colour paintings which were painted especially for this:-


I have been so busy with one thing and another these past few weeks that I have neglected to make regular posts. I am hoping that things will quieten down now for a while until my hols later in the year and then I have to undergo a full knee replacement which may give me time for more posting or may stop it altogther. I will find out, deoends on how quickly I get over the operation, I know I will be off work for 10 - 12 weeks over the christmas period so I will have time but maybe not the inclination. Wish me luck! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment